help!

thanks! so i did, and now i am on Nar Shada, but i do not know what to do. since the those guys attacked the Ebon Hawk nothing seems to happen. i do not now what to look for!

Go to pylon 3 in the Docks area. On your way there, a cutscene between a girl and a wookie should be triggered (if you haven't had it already). Once you leave the docks, you should get a message from the exchange. If you've already had the cutscene, then do some more of the sidequests, like dealing with the Exchange in the refugee sector. Even if you do get the exchange contact, make sure you do the sidequest you get from the guy and robot in the swoop garage. It'll be important, trust me.

Hawk! Eggplant! AWAKEN!

Generally, you're supposed to be making the exchange angry, or working for them.

I found that second time I played through, I got stuck because I hadn't triggered something to make the exchange contact me. Turned out I hadn't visited the Hutt and talked about fuel. Game flags can be very illogical.

Kotor 1 had a more thorough journal, which always told you exactly what you should be doing. I didn't really like that at the time, because it meant you didn't need to engage your brain, just follow instructions. It's nice to get stuck every now and then.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)