FOUND HK FACILITY (spoiler?)

Ok... this is kinda odd, but it SEEMS that possibly if you *cheat* and get HK-47 on the Hawk before you leave Peragus, there might be a possibility of getting to the Factory... Why? Well turns out after reviewing the dialog from HK, that he reveals that the factory is actually on TELOS! So now the question is... HM.... And it also explains all the closed doors that have no access path there.

This part has been cut from the final release of the game and there is no way to access it during normal gameplay.

If you have an xbox and action replay, Stormsinger made a savegame where you can play the factory: http://home.alltel.net/jls31/

However, the files have been removed from the pc version.

Heh didn't expect to see you on here Darth... I just registered over on Holowan and was going to try piecing together alot of the game that was missing... Anyhow, how is it that there is a save of the HK factory available on the X-Box and not PC? Wouldn't that mean that the X-Box version has the actual layout and everything? Couldn't someone just rip the data off the X-Box one and put it into the PC one? (Assuming they are both using the same protocols for coding that is... :D

Well I just found the Sub-Level Trigger door.... and the corrosponding Cutscene sequencer... HM... Stupidly digging for more atm :\ Anyhow I'm hoping that most of it is intact so someone might be able to recode it back in... I mean, from the looks of things there isn't much left to add in if I can find the proper area mapping and where the HK's are supposed to pop to let you back to Telos to do this... (If at all)