Bastila? Carth?

Evil

Maybe this has been asked allready, but i didnt found any thread inhere in the last 5 pages. Anyway...

I played the game allready as male Lightsider. Didnt saw Bastila or Carth anywhere.

Now i'm at the end as darksider male. I read in another thread that you meet Bastila on Korriban if you visist it before the final encouter on dantooine with the Jedi. But all doors are closed.

Also, i played it a bit further and arrived Telos (that has been attacked by Nihilus), but, theres no Carth anywhere.

What the hell i'm missing? Must i do something special to see them?

When you first meet Atton, he talks about Revan and you can tell him whether Revan was dark side/light side and male or female. Those answers determine when you get to see Carth and Bastila.

DS Revan: Carth is killed at the end of KOTOR1, so you'll never see him in person. You'll meet an Admiral named Cede instead.

There's a locked door at the Korriban Academy that you can only blow up with thorium charges. There's a holocron in the room behind it. If Revan was DS, it contains a recording by Bastila.

T3 also has a holorecording by one of them. I'm not sure about the exact requirements, but I think you'll need 15 INT and a decent Computer skill (about 15 too) to get it.

If Revan was LS, you'll meet Carth after saving Telos, and if Revan was male, you'll also get to see Bastila after you left.

Now i'm at the end as darksider male. I read in another thread that you meet Bastila on Korriban if you visist it before the final encouter on dantooine with the Jedi. But all doors are closed.

Look for Bastila in the Shyrack Cave (when almost max light or dark and strong, otherwise entry is forbidden)

DS Revan: Carth is killed at the end of KOTOR1, so you'll never see him in person. You'll meet an Admiral named Cede instead.

Actually you do get a glimpse of him talking to the Diciple, that was as a male and Revan is ds in K1.

T3 also has a holorecording by one of them. I'm not sure about the exact requirements, but I think you'll need 15 INT and a decent Computer skill (about 15 too) to get it.

For that you have to say Revan was LS. It is of Bastila. I was female, it may be carth if your male but i don't know..........yet. :(

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

For that you have to say Revan was LS. It is of Bastila. I was female, it may be carth if your male but i don't know..........yet. :(

Yes, it was Carth for me.

I haven't played it yet as DS Revan, but all 4 possibilities are there in the dialogue file. Maybe the DS ones got cut, then.

Yes, it was Carth for me.

I haven't played it yet as DS Revan, but all 4 possibilities are there in the dialogue file. Maybe the DS ones got cut, then.

If you choose ds Revan then the recording is on korriban instead of in T3.

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!