I need closure.

I just finished the PC version as Lightside Master. From the time I got to Scion all of the movie/conversations only flash on screen for 1 second then presents conversation options. I never saw the conversations tho, they flash onscreen for only 1 second then gone, usually not even long enough to show they captions at the bottom. I'm not clicking any buttons to cancel/hurry the conversations.

What happened? I finally get to the end for some MUCH needed answers from the bad guys & suddenly the Ebon Hawk is flying away. Roll credits.

Someone that finished Lightside Master & kept good relations w/ the NPCs please tell me how it ended.

I just finished the PC version as Lightside Master. From the time I got to Scion all of the movie/conversations only flash on screen for 1 second then presents conversation options. I never saw the conversations tho, they flash onscreen for only 1 second then gone, usually not even long enough to show they captions at the bottom. I'm not clicking any buttons to cancel/hurry the conversations.

What happened? I finally get to the end for some MUCH needed answers from the bad guys & suddenly the Ebon Hawk is flying away. Roll credits.

Someone that finished Lightside Master & kept good relations w/ the NPCs please tell me how it ended.

You saw the ending. That's it, that's all. Read the Cut Ending Stuff thread for more details of how the ending was supposed to be, then feel free to lend your support to the petition to have the cut ending restored. :-"

Yeah, I know the ending stinks from reading here, but I didn't even get to see the crappy version of the ending. Kreia tells the Exile some glimpses of the future or something, but all of the flash screens w/ NPC conversation from Scion --> Credits are not staying onscreen long enough to read them or even get the gist of it. The screen flashes for a second then I get conversation options that I have no idea what we're talking about (because the NPC side of the conversation isn't showing).

Any help on what happened?

* c'mon, someone hook me up. I played LS male, LS female Revan. Good influence, most conversations w/ NPCs. What are some of the predictions for the NPCs? Did Visas & Handmaiden wrestle over the Exile? Was Mira playing those 2 against each other to get me for herself? Was that the Exile & all 3 honeys flying off on the Ebon Pimp at the end?