cant talk to Krei..

for some reason no matter what i do i cant talk to Kreia ... when i click onher (in the ebon hawk) she swivels around towards me ... but no talking... when we're outside i click on her and nothing... its like shes not even there... i have to make her my pc and click on my character to get any dialog from her... now i wouldnt mind this but i want to learn all my abilities.... this all started from back at the secret academy on telos... i spoke to her and said lets go and since than i cant talk... the thing is i didnt realize this until i cmpleted my next planet... nar shadaa... any ideas???

for some reason no matter what i do i cant talk to Kreia ... when i click onher (in the ebon hawk) she swivels around towards me ... but no talking... when we're outside i click on her and nothing... its like shes not even there... i have to make her my pc and click on my character to get any dialog from her... now i wouldnt mind this but i want to learn all my abilities.... this all started from back at the secret academy on telos... i spoke to her and said lets go and since than i cant talk... the thing is i didnt realize this until i cmpleted my next planet... nar shadaa... any ideas???

load a previous game.

And by the light of the moon

He prays for their beauty not doom