Catchin' up with Admiral Chemix

Child of Flame

Conversation Killer 2.1 (Cynical **** Edition) says:  Admiral Chemix, how's the KotOR mod going?

Chemix says:  it has been ended long long ago

Conversation Killer 2.1 (Cynical **** Edition) says:  HAHAHA!

Conversation Killer 2.1 (Cynical **** Edition) says:  Called it.

Conversation Killer 2.1 (Cynical **** Edition) says:  Nailyboy slink back to his hole?

Chemix says:  no

Chemix says:  moved on to greater things

Chemix says:  I left after a few months decided to get things done on my own

Conversation Killer 2.1 (Cynical **** Edition) says:  Heh.

Conversation Killer 2.1 (Cynical **** Edition) says:  What's he doin' now?

Chemix says:  what is it of your buisness

Conversation Killer 2.1 (Cynical **** Edition) says:  Just curious.

Conversation Killer 2.1 (Cynical **** Edition) says:  What those greater things are.

Conversation Killer 2.1 (Cynical **** Edition) says:  Roffle.

Chemix says:  who were u anyway, hmmm I think I remember you, that pain in the ass back stabbing son of a bitch

Conversation Killer 2.1 (Cynical **** Edition) says:  Pain in the ass back stabbing SOB?

Conversation Killer 2.1 (Cynical **** Edition) says:  That MIGHT be me.

Conversation Killer 2.1 (Cynical **** Edition) says:  If spilling the beans that there was absolutely no content on the Teams private forums would be considered backstabbing. 

Chemix says:  you were the guy on the obsidian boards who had a mouth that ran like a motor full of ****

Conversation Killer 2.1 (Cynical **** Edition) says:  Yeah, that's me.

Conversation Killer 2.1 (Cynical **** Edition) says:  Wow, why all the resentment.

Chemix says:  because you deserve it for acting like a damned **** all that damned time

Conversation Killer 2.1 (Cynical **** Edition) says:  Aww, I only spoke the truth.

Conversation Killer 2.1 (Cynical **** Edition) says:  Besides, I wasn't acting, I AM an ****.

Chemix says:  speaking the truth is one thing

being an **** about it is another

Conversation Killer 2.1 (Cynical **** Edition) says:  Dude, have you even read my screenname? 

Chemix says:  yes, it's very fitting

Conversation Killer 2.1 (Cynical **** Edition) says:  Indeed.

Chemix says:  mabey add " bitch-ass" somerwhere too

Conversation Killer 2.1 (Cynical **** Edition) says:  Now are you going to tell me what greater things Nailyboy is doing, or should I just block you again.

Chemix says:  Block me again, for not seeing your ugly ass name on my contact list is of great joy to me

Conversation Killer 2.1 (Cynical **** Edition) says:  Wow, you're a resentful Berk ain'tcha? 

Conversation Killer 2.1 (Cynical **** Edition) says:  Alrighty then.

Conversation Killer 2.1 (Cynical **** Edition) says:  Nice catchin' up with you. 

Heheh, some of the older members on the board should remember this, mith probably will, maybe jag too. Hrm. Apparently, the KotOR mod died, I can only wonder what greater things Nailyboy went on to do...maybe he got a job at McDonalds.

Heeeee, the mod team was in disarray to begin with. Not surprised.

Can't say I'm happy about it, but then, I didn't give a damn about this mod when it was announced, and I don't give a damn now that it's dead.

Maybe if the mod team were a little less arrogant and actually asked for help instead of the usual "the mod is going fine, yeah, look at our neat concept art!" drivel they'd be a bit more successful.

...But yeah dude, he seriously hates you.

Word economics

To express my vast wisdom

I speak in haiku's.

Heeeee, the mod team was in disarray to begin with. Not surprised.

Can't say I'm happy about it, but then, I didn't give a damn about this mod when it was announced, and I don't give a damn now that it's dead.

Maybe if the mod team were a little less arrogant and actually asked for help instead of the usual "the mod is going fine, yeah, look at our neat concept art!" drivel they'd be a bit more successful.

...But yeah dude, he seriously hates you.

Do you think if I gave two bits whether or not he hated me I would've posted it her for public scrutiny? Anyhow, he told me it was dead before he even realized who I was, so I assume it is. Still, conversation cracks me up. :p

wow .. that guy doesn't like you! :ph34r:

so what was it all about? (I got that Nailyboy was a making a FPS mod but anything else worth knowing?)

He just got a couple people together and figured he could re-write the KotOR engine. We told him it wasn't possible, he flipped out at us not being supportive, and voila, nothing happened.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg