Romance.....again

Gotag

Regarding the romance quests with Visas and Handmaiden. About how far along in the story do you have to be before these are completed? Also while I know that with Visas you do the meditation thingy what is the result with Handmaiden?

I'm finished Telos, Nar Shadar, Dantoenne, Korriban and the first half of Ondaron with only the return to Ondaron (and whatever happens after that) left to do. Am I just being impatient?

Gotag

Visas has Force Sight automatically as a racial ability that you can use with first-person point of view

If you have enough influence, and question her about her sight, you get another option where she can teach you Force Sight with another influence check (and a higher one too).

As a note, when I did this, if I didn't learn it the first time I went through the sequence, the dialog tree on her sight was lost for the rest of the game, so save before you try just in case

Thnks for replys.

I guess the romance is so traumatic my PC was overcome and forgot it to spare himself. Kinda keeping in character I guess. :("

I got both force sight from Visas and turned Handmaiden into a Jedi plus whatever that skill is she gives you. Haven't done the med thingy with Visas so I guess I went too far with Handmaiden. (w00t)

I suppose I'll have to be content with the "I'm your disciple" bit, although it leaves me feeling kinda um.... deflated.

You know? There's a great game in here if they had only taken a tad more time to polish it up.

Gotag

WARNING: This is a big question full of spoilers. As it is on the spoiler section I don't think I'll have to make it black, but if you think so, just ask me...

I've got a doubt about the Handmaiden... My planet route was Telos and the Onderon, which was closer... When I got to Onderon, after going back to the Ebon Hawk before leaving to Iziz, Visas found me and we fought. I spared her and was nice to her. I had already sparred with the handmaiden one time and could not beat her.

Then I got to the Ebon Hawk again, still on Onderon, and got a sequence of vids of the other characters interacting. First it was the handmaiden talking to Visas, then Atton told her she was flirting with me and then Kreia showed up and spoke aboute the seduction of the dark side and all that... After this point the handmaiden won't speak to me anymore. She says i trust Visas more than her and that's it...

I still gain influence over her, but she hasn't changed her speech pattern. Is there anything I can do to make her talk to me again?

My character is male, btw...

I know this problem- unfortunetly the answer is no

if you have a large gap between visas and handmaiden's influences

the handmaiden becomes jealous and paranoid(with kriea's help of course)

kriea manipulates the handmaiden in believing that the PC is lost to the DS and was corrupted by visas (and since you have high influnce over visas that doesn't sit well the handmaiden- she become obsinate.)