Character alignment

Is it normal for your NPC's to go between very dark side and very light side depnding on where you are or if you level up?

Example: on Telos in one area atton is always DS but in another he is LS

or if i level up my character another character instantly changes alignment.

Is this a glitch or a normal part of the game play i can control?

Is it normal for your NPC's to go between very dark side and very light side depnding on where you are or if you level up?

Example: on Telos in one area atton is always DS but in another he is LS

or if i level up my character another character instantly changes alignment.

Is this a glitch or a normal part of the game play i can control?

What is a glitch???? What does it mean??? Way you people use it makes it sound like a generic term for anything you dont like from storyline to bugs to what ever to exploits to someone spilling pepsi on their keyboard??? LOL, makes no sence what so ever.

To answer your question, your pc alignment greatly impacts the party members alignment just by traveling with you. So the higher your lightside allignment the more it will effect others around you. The more good deads you do, the faster Atton will come outta DS and into the Lightside (altho Atton always neutral when I get him, not evil).

So from what you have said, no its not a bug (see see, use the right terminology where it fits! ), just sounds like you have gone lightside and are effecting Attons

Alignment as such :ermm:

Hope that helps explain it!