nar shadda questions

How do I get a sponsor for the pilot?

You'll have to wait till you destroyed G0t0's yacht, then you can talk to Fassa in the dock and ask him to hire the guy as a pilot.

How do I "deal with the guards" so the woman can escape to her husband.

You'll have to talk to the exchange boss in the refuge sector and kill them all.

Can I fix the swoop robot without getting dark points?

This one i don't know...somebody answer this

About that strange signal... the scientist is dead and the droid escaped.

What now?!

You've already completed the mission, no need to worry about this one.

You'll have to wait till you destroyed G0t0's yacht, then you can talk to Fassa in the dock and ask him to hire the guy as a pilot.

There are also some crewmen in the appartments their that are upset with their captain. You can convince them to take him as a pilot, as well.

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

How do I "deal with the guards" so the woman can escape to her husband.

You'll have to talk to the exchange boss in the refuge sector and kill them all.

Can I fix the swoop robot without getting dark points?

This one i don't know...somebody answer this

About that strange signal... the scientist is dead and the droid escaped.

What now?!

You've already completed the mission, no need to worry about this one.

Thanks alot :)

i already got the exchange guy to give those people more space and now cant get him to fight me. any other way to get her out?

as for the strange signal, if you have high computer skill you later find out where the signal is coming from. there is a holding cell there but he wasnt in it or anywhere around. you cant turn it off and dont get any quest log updates for finding the place. pretty sure that quest ends there.

Just use the the intimidate line that says if they want a fight to get on with they attack you if you fail it. You don't get an alignment shift either.

About the swoop droid don't use the [lie] option. That's what get you the darkside points. :)

And about the scientist and the droid this plays into something else later in the game don't worry about it.

"They might not call you a Jedi anymore, but believe me, you are. It's not the sort of thing that you just stop being. You're stuck with it, just like you're stuck being the General." ~Bao-Dur, Knights of the Old Republic: The Sith Lords