Clarification on rules?

Karzak

The rules state that publicly arguing with a mod is a violation. Is this being interpreted to include any suggestions or comments that are not, in fact, arguments?

Let's keep the T&A in FanTAsy

***Posting delayed, user on moderator review***

Why Bio Why?

No I guess if it has to do with board mechanics and such that is fine, but when it is in regard to a decision, I think that for the sake of ease I would recommend trying PM from the outset, as I really do not think it is necessary to get stuck in trying to figure out all of the shades of grey. In essence, I think the rules are pretty clear in this regard and what admin expects. If you have a problem with this, then I would suggest PMing admin, but until then I would use this as the standard.

The universe is change;
your life is what our thoughts make it
- Marcus Aurelius (161)

:dragon:

No I guess if it has to do with board mechanics and such that is fine, but when it is in regard to a decision, I think that for the sake of ease I would recommend trying PM from the outset, as I really do not think it is necessary to get stuck in trying to figure out all of the shades of grey. In essence, I think the rules are pretty clear in this regard and what admin expects. If you have a problem with this, then I would suggest PMing admin, but until then I would use this as the standard.

If I figure out what you just said I'll PM you a reply.

Let's keep the T&A in FanTAsy

***Posting delayed, user on moderator review***

Why Bio Why?