Any Way to Force Refresh of 100 Hz for KOTOR2?

I play the game at 1024x768 and the max refresh rate is 85 Hz. My monitor is able to do 100 Hz at this resolution easily.

Is there any way I can force KOTOR 2 to render at that res with this refresh rate?

I've already tried setting the refresh rate to 100 in the swkotor2.ini:

Refresh=100

This works on the original KOTOR, but not on KOTOR 2 because I can tell because depending on what refresh rate I run at, the image on my monitor needs adjusting at different refresh rates (at 100 Hz everything is lined up and I don't need to do any adjustments like positioning or stretching the sides of the screen).

Also, it is not question of the 85 Hz being too low (not like 60 Hz which is bad for your eyes). I prefer 100 Hz since I game at that resolution and spend lots of time in front of my monitor doing other things as well (web surf; Work-at-Home stuff; etc.).

Any help at all would be appreciated.

Also, for future reference, perhaps the Devs could consider adding this "feature" in future patches?

• 10 months later...

Me too, my 21" Dell CRT monitor can easily do 128x1024 at 100 Hz, but when I enter the game the resolution menu stops at 85, what gives?

Has anyone managed to get TSL to take a new look at the hardware resources available to it?

100 Hz is no problem in other games...