Help with Artis and her handmaidens

I'm playing a dark side character and while talking with Artis I got the impression that there may be some way to 'win' it that I was missing. Like she was on the line, and I could make her see things my way about my being exiled. However I was only able to get her stuttering in her responses before it ended with me being told to leave. I also got the impression that I could corrupt the last of the handmaidens, but I couldn't find a way and with a persuasion of 22 I couldn't get a look at the artifacts. I know that the maiden comes with me, but I'm operating on the assumption that I'm leaving the area 'for good' as it says, so am I missing something I could've accomplished?

I don't know,I've beaten the game as LS but I got the same thing too,talking to atris,then I leave to search for the jedi masters and the handmaiden comes with me.After the conversation with Atris in the early stage of the game,my last reply was "I'll return when I gathered all the Jedi masters",or somethin like that.Anyway,I gather all the jedi masters and I try to return to Atris' "base" and the only way I could go there was ask the handmaiden to go there but she says somethin that I can't go there.Is there any other way to get to Atris' base or do I have to face her corrupted to the dark side after "Kreia" or Darth Tyreia....or something,"persuades" Atris to the dark side.Is there any way I can get Atris to join me?Cause on the game case,I see Atris fighting so I'm not so sure about Atris.It's complicated....

I'm playing a dark side character and while talking with Artis I got the impression that there may be some way to 'win' it that I was missing. Like she was on the line, and I could make her see things my way about my being exiled. However I was only able to get her stuttering in her responses before it ended with me being told to leave. I also got the impression that I could corrupt the last of the handmaidens, but I couldn't find a way and with a persuasion of 22 I couldn't get a look at the artifacts. I know that the maiden comes with me, but I'm operating on the assumption that I'm leaving the area 'for good' as it says, so am I missing something I could've accomplished?

Other than dueling with the handmaidens and gathering all of the items in the footlockers and storage bins, then no I cannot think of anything else you would be missing. To fight/spar with the handmaidens, I believe you can just talk to anyone that you should cross (save the last one). I don't recall the exact dialog options - but I think it has something to do along the lines of 'I can't believe Atris is letting me walk freely among you' and 'I could kill all of you easily'...but once again, I don't recall :p And the term 'for good' is only temporary - you're journey will bring you back there in due time.

I don't know,I've beaten the game as LS but I got the same thing too,talking to atris,then I leave to search for the jedi masters and the handmaiden comes with me.After the conversation with Atris in the early stage of the game,my last reply was "I'll return when I gathered all the Jedi masters",or somethin like that.Anyway,I gather all the jedi masters and I try to return to Atris' "base" and the only way I could go there was ask the handmaiden to go there but she says somethin that I can't go there.Is there any other way to get to Atris' base or do I have to face her corrupted to the dark side after "Kreia" or Darth Tyreia....or something,"persuades" Atris to the dark side.Is there any way I can get Atris to join me?Cause on the game case,I see Atris fighting so I'm not so sure about Atris.It's complicated....

I'm sorry to say that I haven't found a way in which you can persuade Atris to join you in the fight against Nihilius. The cover art is...misleading. Atris and Nihilius were portrayed as main roles in the game in the promo art. However, they play no significant role in the game (as you already know). They were used as promoting figures for K2 because they showed the contrast of good and evil. Sadly, Atris I believe was just that - a figure used for marketing. I believe the only way you could have Atris accompany you would be to have someone mod it for you.

Hope this helps explain some things. :)

Actually, Atris already fell to the dark side before you meet her the first time, you just don't know. Kreia makes some hints about it, like "you can see the unspoken judgment in her words, the harshness of her tone, etc."

So you can't "get to her" before Kreia does, and there's no way to get her to join your party