Freedom Force vs. The Third Reich

Morgoth

When you always tried to glue old snot on your palms to climb like Spiderman or jumping out of the balcony with just a swollen raincoat and two attached umbrellas to feel like Superman, then you're either completely nuts, or just a super hero fan! For the latter case, you might be interested in Freedom Force vs. The Third Reich, the sequel to the story-driven super hero squad-based strategy game with RPG elements Freedom Force, where you even can throw cars at your opponents, or just toss some badasses athwart the entire map! (w00t)

Anyway, here's a new interview with Ken Levine talking about the Adventures in Self-Publishing FFvsTTR, and here's also an article about the story-based multiplayer. Watch out for FFvsTTR being released on March 8th!

I heard they were going to go to the 70s style campy heroes next(The 50s/60s style in the first one were campy, but during the 50s/60s they weren't) Then for the 3rd game they would move into the 80s/Present day anti-heroes.

I'm not complaining too much though. But it doesn't look like they upgraded the graphics much.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

In FFvsTTR, you'll start in the Silver Age (60s) and then time travel back into the Golden Age (40-50s) to kick some Nazis into their butts. There'll be also some new joinable superheroes both from silver and golden age (can't wait to see Tombstone and Skyking in action). I guess that's completely ok, since I enjoyed Irrational's own superheroes/villains more than some famous movie superheroes/villains (well, Joker and Pinguin are actually fine, because they're so evil and dirty). About the graphics: One thing very noticeable is the usage of cell shading, especially for the buildings. But better graphics or not, I'm sure FFvsTTR will be hilarious enough to let me feel like a little kid again (and not the big kid I'm now). :">

Besides, FF is from the company that did System Shock 2 and is gonna make Bioshock, so it's a must-buy for me anyway.

There are some notable old Lookin Glass-members in Irrational. *hint* *hint*

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Destroying the third reich over and over and over again in games is getting so droll. "you have to destroy the evil nazis with your band of merry men!"

They should make a game where you are a third reich soldier and you are shooting commissars and mowing down endless amounts of the vile red hordes.

Thatd be something :(

Two previews are up, one at Gamespy and one at IGN. Oh, and be happy about this line:

"But enough talk. You can try out all this stuff yourself when the demo is released tomorrow. Be sure to check back here on Friday night to grab the demo"

*Uses mind trick* "You'll all download the demo and then buy the full version, you'll all download...."