Glitches Help

hi i was just wondering before i b uy the game if anyone could help me and anyone else who has yet to play kotor2 avoid major glitches like the famous nar shadar glitch i keep hearing about .....anyway im not asking for the entire story plot to be torn open but just asking if you could help to avoid glitches without posting major spoilers.

i was also wondering what does kreia or visas look like if you equip them with armor or something without a hood?

i was also wondering what does kreia or visas look like if you equip them with armor or something without a hood?

Keria doesn't change (atleast in my game anyway) Visas keeps her hood but you can see the armor that she is wearing over he robe.

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png