to anyone who got KOTOR2

well, from what i have heard, it is 4 cds and no DVD release is gonna be expected.

also, you have the same CPU as me and the same video card, but you have faster memory, but since your cpu isn't 400Mhz it will only go at 333Mhz

so ours are pretty much the same speed.

do ya have it?  if not why post?

cpu is oc'd and does do 400mhz so sod off please

hey watch your attitude please.

the game will work fine on yours, besides if you SEARCH THE SODDING FORUMS you will see that there is a thread that shows the 'SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS' now you and sod off and wait for the bloody game!!!

ok, to whoever reads this post, do NOT help this guy, he has one hell of a bad attitude and deserves no help what so ever.

lmao you have a bad attitude nice of you to add words

btw what does sod off mean

sod off = **** off, **** off.

basicly go away.

i don't have the bad attitude you do, you just pissed me off, i am fed up with getting my head bitten off when i am only trying to help someone asking a question i could basicly answer

So, in the future, don't be rude or you won't get any help from anyone because good manners go a looooooong way around here.

any bugs cuz it was at my best buy today.  but i didn't pick it up cuz i wanted to see what bugs it has

Bugs in a PC game at release? Surely you jest!

I'm on Telos, the second planet in the game, and have encountered two minor bugs so far. The first I saw on the Ebon Hawk. The main character, male Jedi Guardian, has a graphical bug with the hair where one portion points off at the upper right corner of the screen, annoying but not game stopping. The second bug involves NPCs, none in your party though, and doors closing in their face during conversations. Other than those, so far the game is sweet and I wouldn't let a couple bugs hold up your purchase of it.