help with cheat node!!!

Hey guys! im having trouble accessing the cheat node if yall can help me id appreciate it!

I think the cheat node your talking about is found in the basement of the Tek Tek Tarr, while I don't recomend using it since it has been known to cause lock up and save file corruption, but if you want to use it it all come down to timing and you can only access it once. If you miss it you will have to load a save file and try again. If your not sure where it is, once you finish the Mira/Hannhar side of the mission and they let you/the exile in from the gas filled tunnels walk straight and kill the guys (if you haven't already) on the other side of the door then AS SOON AS YOU KILL THEM!!! your character will target a blank wall but it will say large locker AS SOON as you see this hit the "A" button to enter the cheat node. Now as I said don't use this unless your willing to risk your current game just to find out what it does.

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png