I am new here

Hiya,

I ain't sure if this is the right place to put it, but i need to know if the PC Version is gonna have the same problem as Kotor does??

With any ATI Drivers above 4.4, certain effects don't work. (light aura around light sources don't work, while other elements of the effects does)

I am stuck without glows from lights, lightsabers. blaster bolts and stuff like that....also, on Dantooine, the 5.1 drivers cause it to slowdown insanely to the point of near unplayable.

Can anyone that has been working on the PC version of Kotor II tell me if this game also suffers from this problem??

Here is my computer spec:

AND AthlonXP 2600+

1024MB DDR PC2700

ATI Radeon 9800Pro 128MB (Sapphire Brand)

I personally think it is a Driver issue, which has yet to be fixed.

Thanks in advanced,

JamieKirby

You're going to need the Jolee Gauntlets to run Kotor 2

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Will it work any better with ATI cards?  Please??????

Should work fine with ATI cards. So far we've been able to fix any ATI-Specific issues that have been found by either fixing the engine or helping ATI fix the problem in their drivers. Using the latest ATI drivers when KotOR2 comes out will be important, as some changes to their drivers over the last six months were in direct response to issues found in KotOR2.

-Akari

http://forums.obsidianent.com/index.php?sh...pic=26850&st=15

:thumbsup:

manthing2.jpg