what attributes are damaged by force scream?

ok, force scream is such a sucky power...at peragus it might have been fairly useful, since its got good damage at the basic level, but unlike force storm, or destroy droid, or force push, it doesn't get better as you go up in level...

however, i had a wicked thought...

does force scream damage other attributes than dexterity?

i am first assuming that like all sonic weapons it damages dexterity, if an enemy fails the save, which makes it marginally useful for force scream/attack with lightsabres...

but if it damages wisdom, for example, force scream/force storm combinations come to mind... :p:p:)

of course, if you do it to a group, some will make the save, but the follow up force storm should thin out the crowd... :blink:

someone please reply!!!

Intereting concept, but I thought it was just Dex damage.

Incidently, for clustered groups of enemies less than 4, advanced throw lightsaber is actually BETTER than force storm.  :lol:

I walk through the game with two people throwing lightsabres a lot. Add that to a force wave and there isn't a lot left to do.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

Incidently, for clustered groups of enemies less than 4, advanced throw lightsaber is actually BETTER than force storm.  :lol:

not possible...since if everyone saves from force storm, you still do the same damage as advanced throw lightsabres...

1-6 damage per every 2 levels

force storm does 1-6 damage EVERY LEVEL...half damage if they make the save...

and some of them will fail the save and be fried...

force storm is by far the best force power in the game...

and if you get master force drain, lightsiders can cast it as much as darksiders...

i thought it was dex damage only too...which makes it ok for softening up a group before wading in with lightsabres, but for my consular watchman, insanity is better for that...sneak attacks... :lol:

Incidently, for clustered groups of enemies less than 4, advanced throw lightsaber is actually BETTER than force storm.  :x

not possible...since if everyone saves from force storm, you still do the same damage as advanced throw lightsabres...

1-6 damage per every 2 levels

force storm does 1-6 damage EVERY LEVEL...half damage if they make the save...

and some of them will fail the save and be fried...

force storm is by far the best force power in the game...

and if you get master force drain, lightsiders can cast it as much as darksiders...

i thought it was dex damage only too...which makes it ok for softening up a group before wading in with lightsabres, but for my consular watchman, insanity is better for that...sneak attacks... :devil:

This is due to the bastardization of the rules in K2. In k1 there was a level cap of 10 levels for the 1-6 dmg for force storm, whilst adv. throw lightsaber didn't have one.

In K2 they've removed the level cap to further munchinize it. :x

manthing2.jpg