Obsidian doesn't care about its customers

Guest MacleodCorp

Obsidian cares about their customers. It is only a matter of time till a patch is released. I like this game, and I think Obsidian should make a third one, so I am patient with the patch waiting game!

"I still find it annoying that people blame developers for the publisher's decisions. LucasArts sets the release date and LucasArts are the ones who approve or deny major patches."

The developer is as much to blame as the publisher. Afterall, they accepted the contract. Theyw er ehired to doa job in a certain time frame. Maybe, if they couldn't handle it perhaps they shoulda eithe declined or negotiated a longer duration. They didn't. They are as much to blame as the publisher. Espically, afterall, there's the fact that these are Obsidian made bugs; not LA made bugs.

That said, overall, KOTOR2 is a good game and on top of that, it's rather old news (I haven't played since the month it came out in...) and no need to scream bloody murder. Niether LA or Obsidian owe us anything. We paid and recieved the game- bugs, and all.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Obsidian cares about their customers. It is only a matter of time till a patch is released. I like this game, and I think Obsidian should make a third one, so I am patient with the patch waiting game!

Way to edit your posts. <_<

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)