Handmaiden is angry...

I have no idea how this happened, though I think it started when I picked up the blind Jedi. I guess because I wasn't interested in killing her...

Anyway, now she won't talk to me. Atton knows about it, but there is never any triangulation to get it fixed...

Anyway, does it get better, or is she now locked away, even though I'm such a goody two-shoes... ?

I have no idea how this happened, though I think it started when I picked up the blind Jedi.  I guess because I wasn't interested in killing her...

Anyway, now she won't talk to me.  Atton knows about it, but there is never any triangulation to get it fixed...

Anyway, does it get better, or is she now locked away, even though I'm such a goody two-shoes... ?

I believe that happens when Kreia tells her that you have a love interest with Visas Marr. When that happened to me, I just went to a previous save file.

I believe that happens when Kreia tells her that you have a love interest with Visas Marr.  When that happened to me, I just went to a previous save file.

I'm not. I like Mira... :) All I'm trying to do is not kill her and flip her to the good side. Okay, next time I'll try to avoid the whole thing... Won't even talk to her...

I believe that happens when Kreia tells her that you have a love interest with Visas Marr.  When that happened to me, I just went to a previous save file.

I'm not. I like Mira... :lol: All I'm trying to do is not kill her and flip her to the good side. Okay, next time I'll try to avoid the whole thing... Won't even talk to her...

I understand, but my goal was to turn them all to Jedi. I succeeded, but I had to keep going back to older save files.

Still I am not sure what you are saying, or rather, who you were saying it about. Visas Marr, or Mira? If you try tro save Visas Marr and turn her to the light side, she will be in love with you. There's almost no escaping it. She is actually the easiest to influence, because you gained influence with her when she first sensed you (and fell in love with you in some small way) on the Ravenger with Darth Nihilus.

Mira's Jediship is a bit of a puzzle, but its easy for the most part. It took me a while to realize that after I had her agreeing to learn from me that I had to take her to Nar Shaddaa, right outside of the Entertainment Sector, where Kreia gave me the original vision of the "real Nar Shaddaa".