Come alone to pick up weapons

On Citadel station. I have to go pick up weapons for the ugly purple chick in the bar. I'm supposed to go alone but I can't leave the other two party members on the Ebon Hawk because it has been stolen. I tried to put them in stealth mode and I've ture going in solo mode and leaving them in a different complex. Still when I get to the apartment they say I'm supposed to come alone. I can't get to the surface now because I can't use the Ithorians shuttle. They don't like me now that I'm playing on the dark side.

I can't belive how many bugs and unfinished quest this game has.

On Citadel station.  I have to go pick up weapons for the ugly purple chick in the bar.  I'm supposed to go alone but I can't leave the other two party members on the Ebon Hawk because it has been stolen.  I tried to put them in stealth mode and I've ture going in solo mode and leaving them in a different complex.  Still when I get to the apartment they say I'm supposed to come alone.  I can't get to the surface now because I can't use the Ithorians shuttle.  They don't like me now that I'm playing on the dark side.

I can't belive how many bugs and unfinished quest this game has.

this is a prime example of someone complaining about "bugs and unfinished quest" when the truth is youre supposed to just go into the party selection screen and de-select your party members. its not a "bug", its just common sense. :thumbsup:

it was the exact same way in kotor1 with the genoharden quest where you had to go alone. but instead of leaving them on the ebon hawk (ie. dont select any party members when you leave the ebon hawk), this time you just go into the party screen and de-select them.

i wonder how many more of these "bugs" are actually just people not using common sense. <_<

Thanks the the guy that helped. I didn't realize you could deselect party members without going to the Ebon Hawk. As for the training wheels, I did figure out the game save change on my own. I thought it had erased my light side character when I started my dark side character.

This is a forum where you are supposed to help others. If you do not wish to help, then don't post. I didn't come in here asking you to play Mr High 'n Mighty Gamer. I came in here to get answers to my question.