Lightsabers

does anyone know how to start the game with a lightsaber. i have seen screen shots where the players charecter and krie have lightsabers on peragus. i have also seen a screen shot thats show the player charecter (male Ds) using force storm and weilding a double bladed cyan saber on top of the telos polar academy where you are shot down. you can only be there once so whats the deal? i have also looked through the players guide and it shows Visas marrs lightsaber, Malaks lightsaber and how much it costs to create a lightsaber. none of these are in the xbox game. if anyone has any ideas, please post them. i want o use a lightsaber starting out so much. :(

Most likely what you saw in those screenshots where cheat codes used by the devs to test the game out.

KotOR I had screenshots that where similar, for instance I remember one where a jedi wielding two lightsabers was fighting off a group of rackgouls.

"Some people are always trying to iceskate uphill."

Blade(Wesley Snipes) from the movie Blade.

Edited for content

"The first human who hurled an insult instead of a stone was the founder of civilization." - Sigmund Freud

Most likely what you saw in those screenshots where cheat codes used by the devs to test the game out.

KotOR I had screenshots that where similar, for instance I remember one where a jedi wielding two lightsabers was fighting off a group of rackgouls.

Yup. Some screenshots portrayed Revan's Robes or Star Forge Robes. Don't believe them.