Bugged or Not?

I kind of screwd up during my first play through KOTORII. I went to Nar Shaddaa last and really did'nt have a chance to flesh out the story of the characters you gain there. So I'm thinking of another run through of the game. It seems the makers of the game expected you to go to Nar Shadaa first or second considering the number of NPC party members you gain there.

My question is about the force powers that are supposed to give defensive bonuses or what have you not modifying what is shown on the character screen.

I've read several posts on the subject, and I have read that you can prove that the devensive bonuses are not active by some mode where you can actually see the dice rolls and bonuses and opposed rolls much like in NWN. I have enabled/disabled every option the game has to offer and have found no such feedback.

The only feed back is damage dealt/damage recieved, missed messages, experience, vitality points healed/regained, light/dark side points gained, and influence gained or loss. I can see no way, at least without some kind of code, so you can see the kind of feedback needed to prove/disprove if these bonuses are actually working the way they are supposed to.

I've noticed some other inconsistancies and wish to test them out. Can some one tell me how to enable the feedback so I can see the rolls? I'm interested in finding out if some of the modifiers are really working but simply do not display on the character screen, or are really broke. Most of the posts I can find are mindless flames with nothing to disprove or prove the functionality of these issues.

I don't want to waste force powers on something that is useless for my second character build can some one help?

I kind of screwd up during my first play through KOTORII.  I went to Nar Shaddaa last and really did'nt have a chance to flesh out the story of the characters you gain there.  So I'm thinking of another run through of the game.  It seems the makers of the game expected you to go to Nar Shadaa first or second considering the number of NPC party members you gain there.

My question is about the force powers that are supposed to give defensive bonuses or what have you not modifying what is shown on the character screen.

I've read several posts on the subject, and I have read that you can prove that the devensive bonuses are not active by some mode where you can actually see the dice rolls and bonuses and opposed rolls much like in NWN.  I have enabled/disabled every option the game has to offer and have found no such feedback.

The only feed back is damage dealt/damage recieved, missed messages, experience, vitality points healed/regained, light/dark side points gained, and influence gained or loss.  I can see no way, at least without some kind of code, so you can see the kind of feedback needed to prove/disprove if these bonuses are actually working the way they are supposed to.

I've noticed some other inconsistancies and wish to test them out.  Can some one tell me how to enable the feedback so I can see the rolls?  I'm interested in finding out if some of the modifiers are really working but simply do not display on the character screen, or are really broke.  Most of the posts I can find are mindless flames with nothing to disprove or prove the functionality of these issues.

I don't  want to waste force powers on something that is useless for my second character build can some one help?

I believe its hidden in the journal or quest screen somewhere. Btw, you can delete your other thread. Go to "moderating options" in the bottom left corner of your thread and select "delete topic".