Help on Nar Shadaa

Before the fight begins hit the start button go under items and filter them to only display useable items. Hit Atton with all three stims and then use a melee shield of some kind. My Atton was a melee fighter so I cut the Twin Suns down without any real effort using a critical strike and flurry combo. If you are still having trouble do the above but when the fight starts run over to the the last table on your left and wedge Atton in there with his back towards the wall. If you do it right only one Sun can attack you at a time. Also you can use the start/use item trick to heal yourself quickly during battle. Hope that helps.

Cheers!

How is Atton supposed to beat the Twin Suns in the Cantina? I`ve used shields, but they always seems to die before I can even get their health halfway down. The lightsaber is useless, and the swords don`t seem to work too well either.

Or...you can be a panzy by getting behind the bartender and start throwing nades at the cuties. And yes the lightsabers do work.

I'll admit this is a cheesy tactic and you might already know about it and don't want to lower yourself to my level but:

You can use medpacs and stims and activate shields instantly (without taking a combat round) by hitting "Start", going to the inventory screen and highlighting what you want to use, then hitting the "A" button to use it.

You can only use one item per round this way. You'll get a little notice dialog box if you try it more than once in a round. No harm done.

So about every round (like every six seconds) go into the Inventory screen. If you don't need health, jam in a stamina stim to slow the rate you lose health or a alacrity or strength stim to increase your chance of hitting or increase the damage you deal from melee weapons.

If you're already doing that and the bartender trick doesn't work, maybe try running outta the room to see if you can get just one of them to follow you so you can deal with them one at a time.

There's also the run-away-turn-and-shoot method of knocking out melee opponents. If you can keep enough distance between you and them you can eventually kill them without getting cut up much at all.

Good luck.