MY KotOR III suggestion box

Revan would be a bad idea to play again. Revan mind has returned and might hate himself for the choices he/she made in the first game. Raven went back to the plan. Exile would be ok because we got to see his past and had choices. The exile probably found raven and one died or join forces. Raven incharged and the exile the General.

A new PC could work very well. Theres a new jedi order. I just want choices when making a PC sex and race would be nice. I don't want o play a nobody who just 1 in hundreds jedi. Maybe You could start as "True" sith for a change and find old jedi teachings that you could learn from. Lots of NPC but very hard to get the same group every game.

I want to play a force user in KOTOR. Magic/force power is a must for me in a RPG.

Not beign Revan is a bad idea. A trilogy does not need 3 hero's. Revan still has plenty of story to tell. We would still be choosing his gender, light/dark, and what he looked like, so there is no problem.

Revan still have a love interest unfinished. He tried to prepare a Galaxy and failed, he now has to fight a enemy a defeat them befoer they take over the Galaxy. Revan definitly has story to tell, and as the hero of the series we should finish it as him.

A new PC is dumb, and not needed. A new PC would dwindle the epic trilogy, and the characters in it. Make it less important.

KOTOR 2 must be completed

My idea for a good begining:

The jedi order has been some how rebuilt (leave it up to the devs to figure out how). You begin by choosing a species as well as male or female and a class. The game puts you on an enclave somewhere or even courasant. You go through training and what not. One of your compainions is your master/mentor. (kinda like Kreia). You can base the story from there. It kinda breaks the trapped somewhere for certain reasons and is open enough to allow limitless possibilites.

I know this would only work if they have a new character and some of you are against it but I still think it is a good idea.