a couple questions

hmmm, i got the game almost as soon as it came out, and now i am on my 5th or 6th time through the game (yes i do have that free time), and there are a few things i have not been able to resolve on any of my times through the game.

1) On Dantooine, the mission to collect evidence that Zherron is putting Khunda in danger

All i have been able to find it his message of "go ahead" to the mercs, but the administrator wants more than my word, is there actually anymore evidence to be found?

2) I think this has already been asked, but what gives with the doors in some places marked as exits to other areas, but aren't (namely the sub-level door on the Telos base, and the "Telos elevator" in Atris' academy)?

3) Also with the unknown force powers marked with a ?, there is one i have not gotten yet. Every time through the game i have gotten the precog, the battle precog, the beats trick, force enlightenment/force crush, the varying 7 styles you learn, force sight, breath control, is there one i am not getting or am i ripping my hair out over something that was left outta the game?

1. Never talked to the Administrator about Zerkhon, 'cause he's right. In the end battle on Dantooine, Dopak (is that his name? can't recall, but he's the one that you give the message to) switches sides. That's the end result of that quest.

2. Dunno but they're really freaking annoying.

3. Just found out about this one yesterday from a kind poster. It's "Moving Meditation", which you only get by completely repairing T3. Apparently, it allows you to heal T3 and regenerate your FP.

1) On Dantooine, the mission to collect evidence that Zherron is putting Khunda in danger

All i have been able to find it his message of "go ahead" to the mercs, but the administrator wants more than my word, is there actually anymore evidence to be found?

You need to have Bao-Dut in your party and help the milita guy who is out on the plains nearby the crystal cave. He ask you to find something for him, if you have Bao-Dur with you when you find this thing, he will look at it and find some proof :thumbsup:

The doors, I suspect, are exits to other parts of the level that were removed in the final game. Rather than redesign the whole map, Obisidian probably just changed the coding of the door so you could never open it. Consider it being really realistic: there's never a bathroom in sight, but people obviously need one. Therefore doors lead to them, but you just aren't allowed to go there. Scenery, in other words.