SPOILER(maybe)

Korriban looks, to me at least, to be a victim of LucasArts pushing the game's schedule ahead by 2 1/2 months. While Korriban is supposed to be a dead world, it feels extremely dead: only two quests, and one person to talk to (if you can call it talking).

Plus, there's the issue of Master Vash already being dead. That never sat right with me; it feels as if they didn't have enough time to incorporate her into the rest of the game, but they needed you to go to Korriban to find her, and so just had her conviently die as soon as you land but leave instructions on how to leave the Academy. Not good.

It would have been nice to see how Korriban would have been different if my theory is correct.

Whats the point in going into the tombs though? They were completed and pillaged by Reven during KOTOR I - 5 years ago.

I have to admit that Korriban was very disappointing though. They could have at least have the space port function to some level... that would have made sense

I really liked the quests on Korriban. The tomb that your PC tests themselves in was nicely done, in my opinion. And the little twist about Vash. How you go through all this trouble to find her only to discover she's dead. There goes your revenge/questions right out the window. It's a nice irony.

But I do agree, it didn't really feel like a completely new planet. There just wasn't enough to do there. All the other tombs were blocked off and even if you do that little bit with the thorium charges, you destroy the holocron on the other side anyway. (But maybe I'm doing that wrong?)

But I do agree, it didn't really feel like a completely new planet. There just wasn't enough to do there. All the other tombs were blocked off and even if you do that little bit with the thorium charges, you destroy the holocron on the other side anyway. (But maybe I'm doing that wrong?)

I think there is a way to not blow that holocron up but I got no idea