Two doors

ON Nar Shaada their is a door that is guarded by Kath Hounds in Voggas lair. How do you get in. Do you have to put something in the watering urn?

You have to use stealth mode to overhear a couple of thugs planning how to do this, which gives you the option to try their plan yourself.

ON Nar Shaada their is a door that is guarded by Kath Hounds in Voggas lair. How do you get in. Do you have to put something in the watering urn?

You have to use stealth mode to overhear a couple of thugs planning how to do this, which gives you the option to try their plan yourself.

Just get someone with stealth and walk into his lair or does it have to be your PC?

Just get someone with stealth and walk into his lair or does it have to be your PC?

No. You need to eavesdrop, using stealth mode, on two thugs. They are not in Vogga's lair. As far as I know, there are two places on Nar Shadda where you can use stealth mode to overhear certain conversations. My pc used one of the "stealth belts," because she only had one or two points toward stealth. I'm guessing you can have one of your party do the eavesdropping, but I don't have first hand knowledge of this.

• 1 month later...

Upon entering Entertainment Module 81 there is a down ramp on the left and an up ramp on the right. At the top of the up ramp on the right is a sealed door. I ahve solved the game twice and have yet to find a way to open that door. Why have a door labeled as sealed that can never be opened?

Upon entering Entertainment Module 81  there is a down ramp on the left and an up ramp on the right.  At the top of the up ramp on the right is a sealed door.  I ahve solved the game twice and have yet to find a way to open that door.  Why have a door labeled as sealed that can never be opened?

An area dropped before the game was released, same with the Telos sublevel.

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

Upon entering Entertainment Module 81  there is a down ramp on the left and an up ramp on the right.  At the top of the up ramp on the right is a sealed door.  I ahve solved the game twice and have yet to find a way to open that door.  Why have a door labeled as sealed that can never be opened?

That Telos military basement sublevel was supposed to be the hidden HK factory. Too bad it got cut. :wacko:

And clonetrooper, that's some wallpaper of a sig you've got there.

manthing2.jpg

That Telos military basement sublevel was supposed to be the hidden HK factory. Too bad it got cut. :o

And clonetrooper, that's some wallpaper of a sig you've got there.

Do you think with any luck Obsidian will release a Platinum version of the game with these levels added back in? Do I recall hearing that they sometimes do add the missing levels in for the PC version.