Goto and Bountie

I already killed these guy and their leader but for the quest for the refugee pilot, the familie that want to go to telos etc I need to put an end to goto's hijacking and the only thing i can do is that expect find the capitain of some thuck in the alien cantina but i dont find him were he is?

Thanks!

I already killed these guy and their leader but for the quest for the refugee pilot, the familie that want to go to telos etc I need to put an end to goto's hijacking and the only thing i can do is that expect find the capitain of some thuck in the alien cantina but i dont find him were he is?

Thanks!

Go to the little apartment place where the cantina is and there should be some people looking for a captain.

I don't remember doing the family quest, even though I returned and tried it.

But when I was stuck, I paid that little fink in the Promenade some credits and was immediately recognized. I think you had to have Atton in your party, but i don't really remember.

I already went to see the alien in the appartement and they said there captain was in jek jek tarr but i went there and there's nothing to me except a blocked room and I need to be invited... And I already killed the guy that said that I had stolen their ship's landing pad... I know I'm asking a lot but you would be kind to help me thanks!Oh and how i raise my bounty?

Thanks a lot!

I already went to see the alien in the appartement and they said there captain was in jek jek tarr but i went there and there's nothing to me except a blocked room and I need to be invited... And I already killed the guy that said that I had stolen their ship's landing pad... I know I'm asking a lot but you would be kind to help me thanks!Oh and how i raise my bounty?

Thanks a lot!

You can suggest for them to take on a new pilot, the one you found in the Refugee Sector.

As for the bounty... :thumbsup:

Keep giving them hell, I guess.