HELP WITH NAR SHADAA!

I played through the first KOTOR and loved it; I'm loving the gameplay of KOTOR 2 but can't STAND the glitches.

And now I think I may have encountered a glitch that's going to prevent me from finishing the game!

I'm on Nar Shadaa after finishing everything on Dantooine. I've completed virtually every quest on Nar Shadaa (including the pazaak quests) and I paid the bat guy 2000 credits to make the Exchange know I hate them. When I ask what my status is, he says they constantly talk about me and want my head. But no matter what I do, the gang will not appear at the Ebon Hawk. I just don't get it. I've read some walkthroughs and I've done everything except access the Hutt's storage room (I got the juma juice and all but already did the dance quest so can't put him to sleep--another glitch?). Anyways, I've built this character up a great deal and have not saved in another slot for quite some time. I even tried going back to Dantooine, then coming back to Nar Shadaa to see if the gang would take my ship-- didn't work! Could there be something I'm missing? Anyone else have this problem?

Try going back to the Ebon Hawk. Also, have you killed the Exchange Boss?

Oh, and paying the little alien credits will not trigger it. There is something else that triggers it. Have you gone through the Jekk Jekk Tar yet? Have you met with Visquiz?

- dr cloak

I see how you feel. I believe Obsidian just messed up a load while trying to create these missions. Obsidian doesn't make it "Clear" about what you SHOULD and NEED to be doing.

I remember in KOTOR when I was in a situation where I was stuck, I could always refer back to my journal and it'll display what I need to do next. In TSL the journals don't work that way.

I almost started over because I thought that my game disk was messing up and not letting me progress further on Nar Shaddaa.

The Strategy Guide (Atleast the Gamespot one) aren't any clear either.