The bigginning, the fate of bastila, and more ?'s

few questions:

The Ebon Hawk beginning: Was it ever explained how on earth your ship got the crap kicked out of it, how Kria was already on the ship, and the PC...what happened exactly before the opening sequence?

Mandolore: was it ever explained what happened between him and revan?

Bastila: I think I saw somewhere that someone said she was mentioned...I didn't see her or hear about her. ANyone?

------------------------------SPOILERS BELOW---------------------------------------------

This is a summary of the events leading up to the prologue.as for ur other questions im not that far in the game yet.

What happened was you were on board the Harbinger being transported to telos or somewhere. kreia was aboard the Ebon Hawk and was being pursued by a Sion's sith capital ship, but managed to escape. She made her way to the Harbinger and docked in it took you and left. Sions ship caught up to the Harbinger, republic soldiers borded it and thought it abandonned but the assasins were actually sneaking aboard the harbinger slowly taking it over( :ph34r: ). The Ebon Hawk was by that time severly damaged and floated into the asteriod fields.

okay, another question....why, oh why was darth Nihilus so built up just to be another faceless character you have to mow through...what was his purpose? what was he there for? I could have SWORN he was going to be revan...but no, just some guy you kill, no past, no explanation on why he was important to the story or any other way...he was just there for you to spend an extra couple of hours to play for. He was a cool character with some potential....but Obsidian jsut let that lump of gold jsut go down the pooper. :(

okay, another question....why, oh why was darth Nihilus so built up just to be another faceless character you have to mow through...what was his purpose? what was he there for?  I could have SWORN he was going to be revan...but no, just some guy you kill, no past, no explanation on why he was important to the story or any other way...he was just there for you to spend an extra couple of hours to play for.  He was a cool character with some potential....but Obsidian jsut let that lump of gold jsut go down the pooper. :(

Completely agree. But there are those who liked this character for some reason. Personally, I thought he was horrible. He eats worlds and kills myriad of Jedi. Then dies quickly in a one on one confrontation lol!!

He was unable to break my Force Crush lock on my first play through, so was never able to hit me.

If you're going to spend alot of time building up a villian, atleast have him back it up.

- dr cloak