In the Ebon Hawk? [([Minor Spoilers])]

Atton is always sitting in the cocpit flying

Bor Dor is always in the garage working on the back of the ship.

Handmaiden will be in the Cargo hold,

Disiple will be in the infermery where Jolee was in KOTOR.

Mira will be in the storage room where Juhani stands in KOTOR and where you find HK-47. once you repair HK he will be in the garage where he was in the first game.

Visas and Kreia both are always meditating in the various bunk rooms. Visas is in the same one where Mission was in KOTOR and Keria is in the one that was empty during the first game.

Goto is usually floating around the central Room and T3 will move between the Hyperdrive room and the communications room.

Atton is always sitting in the cocpit flying

Bor Dor is always in the garage working on the back of the ship.

Handmaiden will be in the Cargo hold,

Disiple will be in the infermery where Jolee was in KOTOR.

Mira will be in the storage room where Juhani stands in KOTOR and where you find HK-47. once you repair HK he will be in the garage where he was in the first game.

Visas and Kreia both are always meditating in the various bunk rooms. Visas is in the same one where Mission was in KOTOR and Keria is in the one that was empty during the first game.

Goto is usually floating around the central Room and T3 will move between the Hyperdrive room and the communications room.

Is that so... OK...

What about Hanharr and Mandalore?

I don't know.

I haven't played Dark Side so I Didn't get Hannar

With mandalore I don't remember. I went to Onderon last and went rate to the map after finishing that planet and took off for Dantooine. So I don't remember where he was in the ship.