Jedi Master on Nar Shaddaa

I just beat the jedi master on nar shaddaa, but i cant loot his corpse. Are you not supposed to be able to, or is this a bug?

Edit: Actually im assuming that the double-bladed lightsaber that you get when you go to the ebon hawk is his.

After you defeat him, can you go to another planet?

I just beat the jedi master on nar shaddaa, but i cant loot his corpse.  Are you not supposed to be able to, or is this a bug?

Edit: Actually im assuming that the double-bladed lightsaber that you get when you go to the ebon hawk is his.

After you defeat him, can you go to another planet?

I'm not sure if its a glitch or not but I havent been able to loot his corpse,I remember looting Vrook's corpse (surprisingly he was the strongest of Kavar,Zez-Kai,Atris and himself and I had to adopt a rather weak tactic to beat him...come to think of it, I found Vrook to be the toughest of all NPC's I faught in the game)

I do not remember looting Atris or Kavar, I seem to have a short memory.

Master Mustache is unlootable.

Heh. Every time that guy appears, I keep expecting him to tell me that our Protoculture stores are low and it is time for a new offensive against the Army of the Southern Cross.

That's a Robotech reference for you young'ins out there, but if you know it, then you probably agree with me that the dude looks like he was lifted right out of there.

Master Mustache is unlootable.

Heh. Every time that guy appears, I keep expecting him to tell me that our Protoculture stores are low and it is time for a new offensive against the Army of the Southern Cross.

That's a Robotech reference for you young'ins out there, but if you know it, then you probably agree with me that the dude looks like he was lifted right out of there.

When I saw him I thought he was David Crosby of Crosby, Stills, Nash and Young. I thought for sure he was going to break into some sort of song......

• 2 weeks later...