nar shaddaa NEED HELP

dack

hey i am totally stuck on nar shaddaa. I got the quest from the hutt to go kill goto but i dont know how. I know i need to get the exchanges reconition but i dont know what to do. I also cant get into the pazaak place either..where do u get the password. also how do u get the ID for ebon hawk...thanks a lot if u can help.

hey i am totally stuck on nar shaddaa. I got the quest from the hutt to go kill goto but i dont know how. I know i need to get the exchanges reconition but i dont know what to do. I also cant get into the pazaak place either..where do u get the password. also how do u get the ID for ebon hawk...thanks a lot if u can help.

You have to get the Exchange to "notice" you, you can pay the bat dude in the cantina entrance 2k to up you're rep. with them, I never figured the pass for the pazaak den, I always used Force Persuade to get in. And the ID gets changed soon after you go to Goto's ship.

to get into the pazaak den,find out you need a password,then go to the bat-like informent nearby the entrance to the area.pay him five creds for the password.i think you know what to do from there.:huh:

can u help me out just a bit more...where exactly is the bat dude....omg actually i think i just found out what ur talkin about. that little dude i told him to go away lol. hes near the guys that want u to bring out the person in the pazaak place right? if so thank u so much. sorry i am slow :) lol

lol its sooo simple i wanna scream really loud but my parents are sleeeeeeping lol....i will go try it out tomarrow and u will probably hear from me again after i am stuck again lol...jsut for tomarrow how do uget exchange to notice u more..i heard a guy in pazaak place will go around for 5 creds and tell everyone how u gonna join them..and i tried to bribe but that option wont come up..it did once but then it never came again and that time it did come i pushed i have to go.

lol its sooo simple i wanna scream really loud but my parents are sleeeeeeping lol....i will go try it out tomarrow and u will probably hear from me again after i am stuck again lol...jsut for tomarrow how do uget exchange to notice u more..i heard a guy in pazaak place will go around for 5 creds and tell everyone how u gonna join them..and i tried to bribe but that option wont come up..it did once but then it never came again and that time it did come i pushed i have to go.

The same bat dude who tells you the password for the pazaak den will influence you're reputation with the exchange, either positive or negative depending on you're preference (this costs 2,000 cred's per go so its best to do most/all of the work yourself if you can)

I always go for the negative, slaughtering every member of the exchange in the refugee sector and cleaning up in the pazaak den got them to notice me enough and triggered the next section of Nar Shadaa level.