Help

Ok i am training Handmaiden as my apprentice, and yea so far everything is the same as before, she doesnt call me master or anything. O and im training her as a Dark Jedi, but she still acts light. I want 2 train Bao Dur, cause that would be pimp ass 2 have someone like DarthMaul on my team, but i dont want 2 train him and he still be nice. Whats the point of having influence, and people following you if they dont start 2 act different. It says some of them are as bad as me, but they act the same.

anyhelp

Ok i am training Handmaiden as my apprentice, and yea so far everything is the same as before, she doesnt call me master or anything. O and im training her as a Dark Jedi, but she still acts light. I want 2 train Bao Dur, cause that would be pimp ass 2 have someone like DarthMaul on my team, but i dont want 2 train him and he still be nice. Whats the point of having influence, and people following you if they dont start 2 act different. It says some of them are as bad as me, but they act the same.

anyhelp

If you don't want to train him and be nice, then you won't be training him. It was a serious oversight that when you influence characters to the opposite starting alignment that they still act the same.