The Exile is Revan ??

The "does he know?" refers to the exile knowing where Revan is.

The Exile and Revan are definitely not the same person.

ah, that makes sense i guess - even though i didn't hear them same exactly - "Does he know where Revan is?". Instead, they said, "Does he know?"

so how do you think the Exile ties into Revan ?

If the exile was Revan then Carth wouldn't ask you to find Revan if you were Revan...

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Yes but Bastila is looking for him too and considering that sith assasins and run of the mill bounty hunters can easily track you I would assume that Bastila would also and considering she seems to really want to find Revan again since she is in love with him then she would seek him out and if you were Revan she would find you and tell you...

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Yes but Bastila is looking for him too and considering that sith assasins and run of the mill bounty hunters can easily track you I would assume that Bastila would also and considering she seems to really want to find Revan again since she is in love with him then she would seek him out and if you were Revan she would find you and tell you...

Yeah, it was just a theory of mine. How do you think Revan and the Exile tie in together then ?

Just that the exile followed him/her to war and looked up to him/her in a way and wants to find out what happened to him and try and help hi in his quest to defeat the true sith...

The Exile and Revan don't really tie in together at all other than the fact that the Exile served Revan in the Mandalorian Wars. Revan and the Exile walk different paths as Kreia explained. But though they walked different paths they both have a common enemy and that is what awaits them beyond the Outer Rim. Obviously I believe Revan is superior to the Exile but they are in no way the same person ;)

BTW....I just had to restart my lightside version of the game (second playthru) when I came to a major bug near the end, when Im supposed to fight nihilus on Telos...my game wouldnt allow me to continue, cuz somehow something F'd up and etc. and skipped onderon and wouldnt let me convert handmaided without freezing....and etc.....so now Im doing my lightside guardian wepaons master all over from the start grrrrrrrrrrrrrr ........

but anyway, during that whole play thru I never ran into carth or bastilla, how is that supposed to work? When did u guys see them personally, and not just carth on a holocron talkin to ppl on telos....

was it ur first time early in the game on Telos, or was it later near the end on Telos where my game froze...please help...cuz I want to get this convo on my second time thru......I mean I did EVERYTHING else lol....stupid buggy game....grrr