Question...

Okay, on my last play through (my 3rd) I had a problem whereas after I did everything on Nar Shadda I never had the slavers show up to fight over the landing space and never got the message to come to the alien bar. I figured maybe I did soemthing wrong so I went through and did every planet, except the last part of Onderon because you can't get to it without resolving Nar Shadda as far as I know.

I eventually gave up and started a 4th game. I went to Nar Shadda first and again, the above didn't take place. I figured maybe I have to have other planets done before resolving Nar Shadda so I've beaten Dantooine.

My question is whether you can't resolve all of Nar Shadda before doing a few other planets or whether my game has basically had the same bug happen twice in a row.

These are the events that have or not happened in both games.

1. The criminals weren't where they were supposed to be so you could kill them

2. After beating Dantooine you still don't clear the redemption mission from the journal.

3. Mira isn't hanging out at the dock like she was my first play through as a lightsider.

Nar Shaddaa can be completed first. I'm 99% of the way done with Nar Shaddaa now on my 2nd play through, as my first planet.

#1 - what criminals? The ones from Telos? *shrug* Depending on your alignment and your actions, they may show up in different places. They were on Telos my first play through, and I haven't gotten that quest yet for my 2nd game since I want Mira with me when I do.

#2 - Read the log entry, it refers to the "galaxy".

#3 - You need to talk to certain people for her, and the other bounty hunters, to stand around the central hub.