Question

From what I've heard and read, should I be all that interested in Kotor2? I've had some friends that played it on the Xbox, saying that it completely ruined the Kotor series. Yet others saying that it is the best addition to the Kotor series.

I have also seen a lot of thread's about serious bugs. Is it true that

That kotor2 takes off from the light side ending of 1? That's ok for some, but what about those of us (me included) went to the Dark side to reclaim the mantel of sith Lord?

Myself I can afford to spend money. But from what I hear, I'm unsure if I will really enjoy 2 as I have 1.

What are your oppionons on it?

That kotor2 takes off from the light side ending of 1? That's ok for some, but what about those of us (me included) went to the Dark side to reclaim the mantel of sith Lord?

No, KOTOR II is supposed to be somewhat different depending on whether you played the first game lightside or dark. It won't be dramatically different, but some aspects will change depending on whether you tell the game Reven went light or dark.

"Working for Davik was like driving a spike in the side of your head. Sure, you got something new up there, but in the end, you've lost something as well." - Canderous

"But I though Jedi weren't allowed to love." - Handmaiden

"But some do it anyway. We call it pulling a Bindo." - The Exile