I've had it with this game.

My first character:

Went to Nar Shadaa after Dantooine. Got the transmission from Visquis in the middle of the battle. The transmission was skipped and there was no journal entry. Took a while to figure out I was screwed. Looking at my past saves, I couldn't have prevented this.

Started a second character:

Went straight to Nar Shadaa. After beating Goto's ship, it freezes once I get back on the Ebon Hawk. Tried loading a past save, redid it with different characters again.

I then went back to my save right after Telos. Went to Onderan first instead, then Nar Shadaa. I beat Goto's ship and the same thing happens.

Here's what troubles me: My brother finished the game just fine. He does have a different Xbox, but I've never had any issues with my own Xbox. Every other game runs fine. No other dirty disc errors or anything. My disc is still in perfect condition.

I've spent about 40 hours on this game, and can't get past of Nar Shadaa because Obsidian decided to rush it out, even with bugs that prevented progression. Holiday hype get to you Obsidian? You have no idea how frustrated I am.

EDIT:

For you skeptical people, I have a legit copy of the game and my Xbox is NOT modded.

I've spent about 40 hours on this game, and can't get past of Nar Shadaa because Obsidian decided to rush it out, even with bugs that prevented progression. Holiday hype get to you Obsidian? You have no idea how frustrated I am.

Although your frustration is well founded, most of your anger in terms of the release schedule should be directed at LucasArts.

I am unclear where most of the testing came from, but the manual seems to indicate that LA was at least mostly responsible. Any department involved in the testing of this game should be very ashamed of itself -- as a Software Developer myself I understand the difficulties in finding everything, but there seems to be all too many "common" problems that should have probably been caught.

My first character:

Went to Nar Shadaa after Dantooine. Got the transmission from Visquis in the middle of the battle. The transmission was skipped and there was no journal entry. Took a while to figure out I was screwed. Looking at my past saves, I couldn't have prevented this.

Started a second character:

Went straight to Nar Shadaa. After beating Goto's ship, it freezes once I get back on the Ebon Hawk. Tried loading a past save, redid it with different characters again.

I then went back to my save right after Telos. Went to Onderan first instead, then Nar Shadaa. I beat Goto's ship and the same thing happens.

Here's what troubles me: My brother finished the game just fine. He does have a different Xbox, but I've never had any issues with my own Xbox. Every other game runs fine. No other dirty disc errors or anything. My disc is still in perfect condition.

EDIT:

For you skeptical people, I have a legit copy of the game and my Xbox is NOT modded.

I had Weird Experiances to seems that if you glitched something that is not spose to happen it causes game to screw up. like you have party members in the party and next thing you know your by your self and do something that is spose to be with your party members causes game to go haywire.