Help

I'm 26 hours in, and I haven't needed help thus far but I seem to be stuck. I have completed all planets, with Onderon(sp?) as the last one. I smoked the Queen, and the General told me to leave the planet for the duration of the Civil War but I would be welcome afterwards. I think I missed a cutscene by accident. I've traveled to the other defeated planets and when I returned to the Ebon Hawk, HK started going on about something voice-printed in the Nav system and T3 proceeded to shock HK. I've talked to my entire crew and no progress. There is nothing in my journal that hints my next step. I thought I had to go to Telos and wax Atris, being she's the last Jedi in my list. Can anyone give me a nudge in the right direction?

It's an unfinished(?) storyline. You can talk to HK about the navicomputer, but there was no cutscene about it before you saw HK get smoked by T3. Talking with HK doesn't get you very far into that part of one of the several mysteries involving this game. Best bet is to chat with him, and move on.