Party members and Influence

I was wondering if you loose too much influence with someone will they leave the party for good or do they just stay with the party and refuse to say anything? It was hinted at awhile ago that they might acctually leave but it was never confirmed and I was wondering if it made it into the game or if it might have been cut or conversely if it was ever even intended to be in... though a dev would have to answer that last part.

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

In my game, the Handmaiden had absolutely NO influence with me. Complete and utter hatred for my way of "life" as a Jedi. She never left, just refused any further conversation with me until towards the very end of the game, when we were "forced" to talk to eachother in a cutscene.