Saving Problem

Hey

I was wondering if you can load more than one file when playing. For example, in K1, there were multiple saved games you could access (Game 1, 2, 3, etc). But each time I start a new game in K2, only the file for the new game shows up, and the only way I can get to my old games is to go to the xbox memory screen and delete my new game so I can play the old file. Is there a way around this, or can you only play one game at a time?

Someone said a few days ago that each game is stored on a different page to pervent you from over writing a previous save file, so that you tend to mean there should be a way to switch between pages if you wanted to load another save file. Try look at the bottome of the screen to see if there is a button you push to do that.

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png