European version of Kotor 2

hi

I was wondering, since the release of the European version of kotor 2 won't be released until February. 

How many of the bugs and glitches from the Us version can rectified?

None, the PAL version was delayed due to insufficient stock supply for the international market.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

I really doubt that the lack of stock was the reason to delay the game 2 months.

I would say that it plays a bigger part on why it's delayed overseas. Converting from NTSC to PAL is no biggie afterall. If you really want to dig deep, there will be due to following reasons.

1. North America is Xbox' biggest market, especially so close to the holidays.

2. Localization: Eventhough most people in europe prefer to play with original voice and text, there are some countries that have rules that say that all versions has to be available at the same time (take Germany and France for example).

3. It would take simply too long to have enough copies to be disitributed at all areas at the same time before the christmas shopping starts, remember Halo 2 had 5-6 weeks of preparations before its worldwide release.

To put it simply, money talks.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy