Touble on Nar Shadaa

Ok, I've read a few topics from other forum members that need help on this, but I never seen any responses to tell EXACTLY what to do.

Like on my game right now... I'm trying to find Goto, the punk who is hijacking the Hutt's ships. I read I need to get leader of bandits who get aboard of the Ebon Hawk on my side, and get the info about the exchange, but I've already killed him.

I read somewhere else there is someone that will talk for 2000 credits.

Also, I read you need to use the Stealth Unit to sneek up on someones in those rooms on the Docks, that will later lead to opening the door next to the Hutt that those 'dogs' are hiding.

Do any of these things work?

BTW, this planet was poorly designed by Obsidian.

If you're ever stuck on a planet, can't figure out where to go next, or not quite sure what your mission is, planet hop. The planets cannot be done in one go, unlike KOTOR. So yeah . . . I don't remember doing any of those things you mentioned (except, y'know, killing people o_o;) but I've only played through once, so maybe I'm wrong . . . still, if you're really stuck and can't figure things out, just leave and go to a different planet do some stuff there, then return to the planet you were stuck on later.

Ok, I've read a few topics from other forum members that need help on this, but I never seen any responses to tell EXACTLY what to do.

Like on my game right now... I'm trying to find Goto, the punk who is hijacking the Hutt's ships. I read I need to get leader of bandits who get aboard of the Ebon Hawk on my side, and get the info about the exchange, but I've already killed him.

I read somewhere else there is someone that will talk for 2000 credits.

Also, I read you need to use the Stealth Unit to sneek up on someones in those rooms on the Docks, that will later lead to opening the door next to the Hutt that those 'dogs' are hiding.

Do any of these things work?

BTW, this planet was poorly designed by Obsidian.

To get to Goto there are several things you need to do. Overall, you need to get noticed by the Exchange. Doing quests will gain their attention. Things like winning in Pazaak against The Champ, giving 2000 creds to that little Snivvian in the corner of the Entertainment district, pretty much just about any quest. After you get their attention, you wil know it as a cutscene will happen.

WHAT A HORRIBLE NIGHT TO HAVE A CURSE.