I need some help please.

I'm on Telos and I just got done with the robot mission for the curvy-head-plant-guys. When I finished it, my party members were gone. Then I get a mental message to go back and help the curvy-heads because they're under attack so I go back, but I don't have my party-members. Where did my people go? Can I get them back? Do I have to fight all these guys alone? Any help would be much appreciated.

It is really a pretty easy fight. I just went back in and beat the crap out of them alone. I was playing a Consular -not sure as I have not played any other characters in KORTORII yet, but I would think the early game is easier for a consular and harder for a guardian.

It is really a pretty easy fight. I just went back in and beat the crap out of them alone. I was playing a Consular -not sure as I have not played any other characters in KORTORII yet, but I would think the early game is easier for a consular and harder for a guardian.

I beat them by myself on my first run through..used up everything I had to do it...didn't realize I could just re-equip my party. <_< Much easier second run.