Way to fix xbox bugs and glitches

I'm hoping one of the devs see this. Thing is if you can download files and cheats on to an xbox for use in a game then downloading a patch that fixes this shouldn't be a problem. All you need is a ethernet cable. And Obsidian can have it available to download on their site or Lucasarts. If you want to know how exactly you transfer a the patch onto the xbox just ask :D

Since Kotor 2 doesn't support xbox live that doesn't mean you can't download patches. If you plug an ethernet cable into the back of the xbox and then into the computer you can download stuff onto the xbox harddrive so maybe you guys could make a patch and we can just download it of your website

Thats not how it works but maybe it is.......Action replay, OXM demo disk....

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

The XBox doesn't work that way. It is impossible to do this with an out-of-box XBox. There would be no faster way to lose their development license then for Obsidian or LucasArts to encourage people to modify their XBox.

Unless the game is physically looking for alternate data, library or executables on the hard drive, having any such files there is useless. It is my understanding that Microsoft does not allow such things to begin with -- it would be a rather security flaw if they did (which I wouldn't put buy Microsoft).

The XBox doesn't work that way.  It is impossible to do this with an out-of-box XBox.  There would be no faster way to lose their development license then for Obsidian or LucasArts to encourage people to modify their XBox.

Unless the game is physically looking for alternate data, library or executables on the hard drive, having any such files there is useless.  It is my understanding that Microsoft does not allow such things to begin with -- it would be a rather security flaw if they did (which I wouldn't put buy Microsoft).

all you say is true but you wouldn't need a modded xbox. What i'm suggesting is like downloaded program on the memory and when you start the kotor game the program updates the disc. Now i'm not sure wether it'll work but i think its worth a try. Stuff like this has been done with for egs Simpsons road rage where the program hacked the game. Obsidians other options are to just leave the game the way it is and fix the pc version or rerelease the game with the fixes and more i can't think of right now