Force Crush anyone?????

Ya, so I've traveled to the Korriban temple in the Shyrack caves.. and force crush. I blew up the door to Unthar's (or whatever his name is) room in the Sith Academy and nothing. I went to the mysterious temple on Dxun.... nothing. *sigh*... WTF. Please anyone that learned the damn force spell please tell me how you learn it.

Ya, so I've traveled to the Korriban temple in the Shyrack caves.. and force crush. I blew up the door to Unthar's  (or whatever his name is) room in the Sith Academy and nothing. I went to the mysterious temple on Dxun.... nothing. *sigh*... WTF. Please anyone that learned the damn force spell please tell me how you learn it.

You learn this power on Dantooine.

the first time you go to dantooine or the second time?

Also, is it a scripted skill every dark side player will learn or is it some side quest thing you must find on your own? (refering to the "special event" in the instruction book)

Wish I could help you but I don't know any more. (Don't have the game) Under the Force powers section of the Strat guide it simply says "You learn this power on Dantooine(Dark Side)." I got it to do some char planning before I get the game but Im not reading for the plot spoilers.

Quick question not regarding this subject... Why is it when I visit the KOTOR II site I can see everything, but when I click "gameplay" or anything else, the screen doesnt change at all.

:alien: I had that exact same thing happen to me. Let me go look and I'll edit this post when I find the link.

EDIT: A while back, I had that happen to me and although we weren't able to find a fix, a very kind member posted a link to some of the material on that site in this thread: Click me