HK-47

Spoilers ALERT: if you do not want to no about how to get HK-47 and his point in the story do not read on and if you dont want to know some of the events that happn

Here is how u get HK-47...hes not really special because he has no point in the story really...he doesnt evn show up at the end...but heres how

1) The first part you get is at the Mining Facility.

Spoilers ALERT: if you do not want to no about how to get HK-47 and his point in the story do not read on and if you dont want to know some of the events that happn

Here is how u get HK-47...hes not really special because he has no point in the story really...he doesnt evn show up at the end...but heres how

1) The first part you get is at the Mining Facility.  When you kill HK-50 check his remains and you will get a Vocabulator.  Take that to the HK-47 in the ebon hawk.

2) The next piece is the Processor i believe....you can buy that from any droid part vendor on just about all the planets.

3) The next piece is...???...i no i got 2 of the pieces from droid part vendors...i got this 1 in Telos.

4) The last piece is the Chasis...you get it at Onderon i believe....You have to fight some droid assassins (3 of em) and 1 of em will give you a Chasis.  if its not at Onderon it could be in Telos where you go to the Academy and fight those droids that shoot you down.

I will straighten all this out when ppl tell me my stuff is wrong...so if you no where all this is plz tell me.

What exact parts you get seem to be randomized (ie, chassis instead of processor). Also for #4, your fight with the three HK-50s, can be in a couple different areas depending on what planet order you take. Think Calo Nord or Darth Bandon from previous game.

Nice work :p

WHAT A HORRIBLE NIGHT TO HAVE A CURSE.

Thnx :D helpd me save a lil room also...prolly shouldnt be replying after every post cuz it makes me feel like a post whore but...im here for the LS points so every thnx i can say means more LS :cool:

: :) Lightside Points Gained:

: (w00t) Experiance Gained: 32523453453454:

: :ph34r: Mission Updated:

lol