Peragus Issue with T3

The first time that you break off to having only the little droid, you need to blow the door to get the spikes to open another door.

I have two sonic detonators and 3 deadly sonic mines, when I go to open the door I can't access the detonators, only the mines which are a level that T3 can't use . . . therefore I can't get to spikes to open the next door.

This didn't happen the first time through, not sure what is different

This really should be in the spoilers section.

Just bring T3 up to the door and select the mine option in the options bar, you'll notice it says Plant Mine (Door) instead of the usual Plant Mine (Floor). The detonators are just grenades and aren't used in blowing locks.

Alternately, you can blow up the broken astromech on the other side, but that'll destroy one of the containers. To do that, just access the storage room camera from the terminal on top of the ramp overlooking the hangar.

You didn't understand the point, but I figured it out. I was playing though the second time, and since it was too easy the first time, put the difficulty at High. With the difficulty on high the droids demolitions skill was not high enough to plant the mine . . . once I put it on normal again, everything worked. But I still think this is a problem that shouldn't have existed.