Droid Room on Nar Shadda *Spoilers*

Since this contains what could be potential spoliers I'll ask here. I'm T3-M4 and im in the droid warehouse and i've gotten past the first door and when im trying to progress past the next door with the cube numbers puzzle im stuck. Could anyone help me with this?

It took me a little to understand what I was doing with the numbers, but once I understood the puzzle isn't that hard. I can't recall the solution, so I'll point you in the right direction with hopes it will help. :geek:

You have 4 columns of numbers, with the option to rotate then in "groups". You can rotate the first two columns, the middle two columns or the last two columns in clockwise or counter-clockwise direction. This means that columns 2 and 3 are shared between the options.

You are only given 3 rotations, and you will need all 3 to complete the puzzle.

Look at the order of the correct sequence (the bottom set, I believe), then find the sequence in the upper set and make the rotation accordingly. You will rotate each one of the "groups" once.

If I remember correctly, the order is center-left-right. I don't remember the direction and I may be mistaken in the order too... sorry. :)